Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie

Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie

Just one comment on the 'tricks' performed so far. If this race is taking place on a drag strip that do tech checks prior to racing(most do) you may want to consult with a tech guide to make sure all these mods are legal at the strip. For example, I believe you are only allowed 12 inches of rubber fuel line for connection purposes only.

'We' wouldn't want this race to be over before it begins!

Oh....as for the belt dressing on the tires, put it on just prior to racing and seeing as you now have slicks.....warm them up a bit after rolling through the water box. Good Luck!!

Ryan Hill