Fwd: Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie

Fwd: Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie

Note: forwarded message attached.

I read with great amusement the various responses to
Larry's mission. I cant remember a better involvement
on a subject on this list server ( at least one that
didn't end up with reminder on list server rules).
Several years ago Mopar action did a drag test on a 64
or 65 Imperial in an attempt to improve its ET. They
did nothing mechanical to the car to enhance its
performance but used weight reduction by removing one
body panel at a time until the car was nothing more
than a frame and cowl with the driveline and rad
support. DO NOT take this approach with a precious
300.
I cannot predict the outcome of the drag race but in
bench racing on looks, style and sheer "WOW" factor
the 300 is yards ahead. I had my 300F out ywo nights
ago and did not notice any Camaro's getting the thumbs
up or appreciative nod.

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver