Big Brutes

Maybe it's going to be a good year for the 300 letter cars....We had our 300 C out weekend before last and won a 2nd place in Pendleton Oregon for the 59 and older restored/original class.....then on the following day at a Mopar meet in Richland, Washington, with about 100 Mopar cars there, we were chosen for the big Sponsors Trophy. The sponsor mentioned that the 300's started the muscle car wars and were the fastest things on the road in their day....Good Luck and have a fun summer.......Rusty and Thelma Roe 300-C Hardtop