Cams

For all the members that are trying to figure out what cam to use don't
forget Huges Cams. They have a great web sight ( hughesengines.com).
They only grind Mopar cams. I highly recommend you go to there web sight
It is very informative. They will grind you a cam just for your engine
after you answer 16 of there questions about your car and your
engine......Gary Barker