Carlisle

Hi Gang:

We have managed to secure a number of rooms for Carllisle. They are
at the Quality Inn at Enola, PA. This is right off old exit number 21 on
Route 81. (Apparently all the exits on Rt. 81 have been renumbered for some
unknown reason). The address is 501 East Enola Road, Enola, PA. Phone is
717-732-0785.

The room rate is $79.00 for Thursday and $99.00 for Friday or Saturday
night. We have about 9 rooms left, I think, and they will keep them
available until July 4th. The regular rate is about $120.00. In order to get
the low rate you MUST identify yourself as belonging to the Chrysler 300 Club
International. I understand that there are restaurants in the area and a
lounge as well, so if you want to get in on this, please make sure to call
before July 4th. After that date, the rooms will no longer be held for us.

I hope to see a bunch of you at Carlisle WITH YOUR CARS!!!!!

Pete Fitch