RE: [Chrysler300] listserver

Hi 300 folk,

I am one of those who writes infrequently, but enjoys getting wonderful wisdom and advice from the list.

Sometimes a topic is relevant to me, sometimes not, but I will happily trade some 'delete messages' for the wonderful expertise that is available. On that note, please let me thank those list members who responded to my request for '63 sill plate leads. My friend in NY NY is working everything you sent, and he and I are most grateful.

Cheers,
Doug Jones
Boulder Creek, CA "just around the corner from Jett Ranch"