The Listserver!

The listserver is just like life...some days good, and some days not so good....no matter how many entries there are, no telling how many are reading and learning and enjoying the input. Personally, I copy anything that pertains to my car and keep it in a folder for future reference. Almost daily I learn from reading the entries in my e-mail from this list and I think its great and thank all you for your input.........Rusty Roe 300-C