Re: [Chrysler300] '60 trans mount rebuild?

Re: [Chrysler300] '60 trans mount rebuild?

Steele Rubber is a good supplier.
Gary

At 06:09 PM 6/27/02, Richard Osborne wrote:
David,

I think I saw that Steel Rubber Parts does this on the T.V. show "My
Classic Car". Their web site is www.steelerubber.com . I have never used
them so cannot vouch for their quality.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne