Re: [Chrysler300] Radio Restoration

 hi john; i agree with you on the alt system situation, i leave
it to you as whether to pose this to all. there is a cure that a lot of
the purists wont like. EVERYTHING i own has the mod on it as i too
dislike dim lights at idle. it turns out that the mopar 100 amp
alternator, in all instances ive tried, continues to maintain a 14 volt
system at what i use as an idle speed. this, of course, depends a bit on
the regulator, and ive had ''bad'' regs. the 100 amp alt also has the
side benefit of extending batery life as it really kicks the state of
charge in the butt and recharges QUICKLY and completely which seems to
have a very beneficial effect on the life of the batt, dont ask me y!!
another serendipitous effect is that ive yet to have other than a brg.
failure on the 100 amp units, they see to b much better built
electrically and dont go bad, even wound to 6500 now and then.
i very highly recommend the mopar 100 amp alternator, its all
but bulletproof, electrically and mechanically!!

JEFF
tucson az.