hello had a couple of question and one comment

hello had a couple of question and one comment

the question is does anyone know if it would be hard to find a new plastic moulding for between my rear and front passenger side window(i got the 1970 chrysler 300 convertible)
and also i need to find the word 3 that used to be on the back now it says hundred
so i gonne need to get that too
and te coment maybe i'm jumping the gun

but in tr clubs news letter there new members on one page right
well i'm not on it :*(

got to go
shawn