58 300D Electric Windows

Hi,

I recently bought this car, it had been stored for several years. I
cannot get the electric windows to work properly. The motors have
been serviced and are strong. The switches work, but the windows
need help both up and down. This is all the windows. I have tried
to lubricate the channels and all friction points, but no change.
Can anyone out there give me some hints on what might be the problem?

Also, a previous owner put a floor shifter in the car, so I am
searching for the proper torqueflite shifter buttons and the
chrome/stainless bezel to restore originality. If anyone has any of
these parts they would be willing to sell, please let me know.

Thanks, Bill