From: <doug_jones@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 2:23 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Gray 300G

> You will note that the upholstery pattern is incorrect. The 'waffle'
pattern is missing from the inserts. My take is that this car was probably
born white per the previous post, with a normal interior and has been
'restored' to its present condition. It's a free country (Happy 4th, all,)
and if an owner wants blue seats more power to 'em, I guess. But there is
no way that this car's interior is a factory job.