Gray 300G on ebay

Hi to all,

Don Verity is right - the "888" 300G ( and 300F) cars did NOT have the
embossed "waffle-patern" leather inserts that regular tan interior 300F's
and 300G's had. Even Dan Reitz's nice original black interior 300F does not
have the same pattern seat covers as a tan interior 300F.

This is absolutely not to say that Lynn Cooper's 300G , currently on eBay,
is a correct car ! Club records indicate it was originally a white 300G
with tan interior, and somebody at one time redid the car "their" way.

I will be offline for the next 48 hours, as this computer does double duty,
it's also a jukebox for the yearly picnic, I downloaded 1000+ tunes from
Napster when it was still alive... so I'll be unplugging it from the cable
modem for the next couple days . Everyone have a great 4th of July !

John