!964 Chrysler Operating Instructions booklet.

!964 Chrysler Operating Instructions booklet.

Folks,
I have a very nice , almost mint, 1964 glovebox booklet. # 81-070-4170. Looks barely used, no writing on it, a tiny bit of spine wear is the only 'fault'. Has the business reply card still there which says that you can buy a 1964 Chrysler & Imperial Combined Service Technical Manual for $5 pp. We wish !!
As there are no US 1964 Chryslers in New Zealand that I've heard of, would some 300K owner like to give me $12 including Airmail postage in a padded mailer?
No bites in a few days, and I'll try it on e-Bay. I have a PayPal a/c.
or.....I collect catalogs, mostly MoPar. I have lots, but always seeking ones I don't have. Swap me.
Cheers,
Dave in New Zealand.