58 300D

Hi,

This is the most informed list I have ever seen. Hope you can give
me some info. I recently bought this car from Idaho. I am a little
confused as I learn more about the marque. My car has the side trim
spears extending about half way along the door on both sides. All
the pics I see of the 57C, 58D and so on show the spear stopping
before reaching the trailing edge of the door. Is there a variant
that has the spear extend onto the door? How far from the trailing
edge of the door does the spear end?

Also, my car has vinyl upholstery. Did all 300s come with leather?

Thanks, Bill