Billings Montana car show

Late notice but there is a car show sponsored by the Beartooth Mopars in Billings, Montana this weekend....July 12th/13th...27 trophy classes...$30 entry fee....it is a car show, swap meet, and craft show all in one .... held at North Park 8am Saturday...meet at Blondy's drive inn South 27th Fri eve for poker run and cruise......I am headed that way from Oregon and hope to see a few of you there.........Rusty in Oregon 57 300-C coupe