Re: [Chrysler300] 68 300 rotor question

Hi all;
I don't know the answer to your question, but will pass on this info: Roller
or Ball bearings are one of the few things standard in the auto industry.
The bearing conpanys design the bearings and the auto mfg's adapt their
designs to use them. If some special application is needed, the bearing
people design it. So I was told about XXXX years ago. The wheel bearings for
the first Chrysler or the earliest Fords for that matter are still
available.

Here's the secret: If the parts store dosen't have a listing for what you
need, use the #'s off the bearing AND both races. They can find it that way.
Both numbers are important, as the same bearing will fit many applications
by changing the inner and/or the outer race. (this is how they adapt the
designs) Make sure all 3 #'s are a match to your originals. With todays
precision, they don't have to be in "sets", at least not new. Once used,
keep as sets.

Not just for car bearings either, I just replaced the bearings in my
Craftsman mower deck for 1/3 the cost of Sears Parts.

See ya in Nashville, Y'all come now, Ya hear???
Ray Jones