Re: [Chrysler300] New purchase

After about a dozen or more used cars (including two Packards and an
assortmant of Mopars), the first brand new car I owned was a '65 Formula S.
It was dark blue, and had a four barrel 273 cubic inch engine that put out
235 HP (and a really neat sounding exhaust). The car was well equipped,
including air conditioning. I bought it in Houston TX a few months before
moving to Los Angeles. It was a great car.

In one of the dumber things I've done in my life (and there have been many),
I traded the "S" for a new bucket of bolts (Triumph Spitfire) in 1968.

Jack