Difference between 413/340 and 413/360?

Hi Group,

I have a 413/340 salvaged from a '63 New Yorker. I want to install it in my '63 Pace Setter, but the optional engine for my car is listed as a 413/360. Does anybody know what modifications need to be done to this engine to change it to the correct 360 hp version? I am getting ready to take the engine to a rebuilder, so all advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Doug Jones
Boulder Creek, CA
'63 Pace Car