56 Chrylser side mirrors

Hi Sean and group, I
have four 56s in my garage, two from widely spaced parts of the US with
undoubted, original delivery mirrors (one, the Windser Dad bought new). The
2 New Yorkers are identical, My Dad's and the 300B are slightly different
from those and each other, but maintain the same "feel" if not exact
dimensions. So what is correct? All of them I suspect. At any rate, you
can buy from Jay Fisher {732) 388-6442 what are reputed to be correct
mirrors. He advertises in the News- Flight.
All the best 300ing,
Phil Irish
PS you can see the mirror on my red B in
Nashville, Y'all come !!