Tire balancing

>From your reports it seems as though 4-5 oz is the
norm per tire. On the first go around the installer
only put weights on the inside to keep a "clean look
to the rims" On the second pass weights were put on
both sides. Two tires continued to be a problem and
one rim was suspect. We changed that tire over to the
spare rim and it took the same weight. Another tire
was rotated 180 and it did improve. I am going back to
another tire store that I know the people and they
will be a little more patient. What galled me was the
first store charged me the second time I went back
because "they didn't sell me the tires".
Thanks for all your input.
Paul
300F

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca