virus not from server

A clarification:

if you are receiving emails with virusssessus, they are not coming from the
Yahoo list server. Today seems to be an especially heavy day for
virusssessus -- the Norton program here has caught 14 today alone. But rest
assured, they are not transmitted through the Yahoo list server. I have just
re-checked the list server settings and archives -- no attachments are
allowed and no messages are archived with virussesssesssesus.

Some of these virusssessus capture your address book and use the list of
names therein to send their nasty bits.

Once again: if you have email, you owe it to yourself and you owe it to
others to have up to date virus protection. If I were King (which won't
happen until next week), I'd make it a law.

Bob Merritt
300 Club list server chief rodent