Re: [Chrysler300] (unknown)

Hi All;
Great advice, but first balance the rim. Over the years professonialy, I've
had many rime out of balance. Then add an out of balance tire and just
happen to get the imbalance with each other, you have a bigger problem. If
you mark the rim where it's heavist, you can play with relocating the tire
around the rim to cancel the rims imbalance.
Good luck, and see y'all in Nashville, Ray Jones