Re: [Chrysler300] 65 to 66

Boys, Canada is full of Windsors....I believe they were available until the early 70's here. They are the Canadian versions of the Newport but are built in Windsor, Ontario. My Canadian built 1965 300 has different door panels, different gutter trim, and the 383 was painted Red from the factory. You learn something new every day don't you? :) Lol

Ryan