Thinking of swapping brakessystems between my '67 and '62 Chrysler...

Thinking of swapping brakessystems between my '67 and '62 Chrysler...

On my '67 Chrysler I've got a Budd-discbrake system, and I was thinking
of putting that on my '62 Wagon.
What would I have to swap from each car to be able to do the swap?
I guess I need to change over the lower control arms aswell right?
Anything more I might oversee?

2nd question, Anybody know much work/money it would take for a vendor to
make a run of '66-68 Chrysler discrotors? I know it's a long shot.

I really want to use the great stoppingpower from the '67 DB-system on
my '62. The wagon needs it bad.
As my 4-piston calipers have been rebuilt with stainless steel sleeves
in time, I really don't want to loose them just because I can't find any
rotors anymore for this system.
They are still usuable for now, but there comes a time when they need
replacing ofcourse...

Best regards,
Herman Meiners.
The Netherlands