Need another Chrysler 2 door ht 65 parts car

Need another Chrysler 2 door ht 65 parts car

Hi all,

I have a need for another 65 Chrysler 2 door ht, I could take ether a Newport
or 300.
most of the sheet metal & bumpers has to be in good condition and can be
towed buy a tow bar. I hoping to find something in the North East. I live in
PA, Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Wes