Re: [Chrysler300] Ignition electrical problems

Re: [Chrysler300] Ignition electrical problems

Thanks for all the great advice. I now have a great bag of "tricks" to
try on my '55. To answer some of your questions:

I got the car as half of a pair out of northern Georgia, metro Atlanta
area. The other car is red and I plan to restore it. This one is white,
and I plan to sell it after I fool around with it for a little while.
Among other things, I want to get it running, and do some of the
necessary bodywork.

The oil looks good and with the motor turning as slowly as it is, I'm
sure it will be primed by the time it starts. Just to make sure, I had
all the plugs out, cleaned them, and squirted a bit of trans fluid in
each hole to lube up what I can.

I'm sure corrosion is a part of my problem, and I'm cleaning as I go.

Thomas