Re: [Chrysler300] over heating 392

Hi Sean;
Less is hotter. The boiling point of water is 212 degrees at #14+ #. That's
sea level air pressure. The Pressure Cap Jacks up the Pressure in the system
and therefore raises the boiling point of water. That's why you can't remove
a cap when the engine is hot, it'll instantly boil over. Your car may well
be running at about 240 degrees or more on a hot day with the A/C running.

Ray Jones