'63 300 Conv. Inside Windshield Moulding

'63 300 Conv. Inside Windshield Moulding

Hi,

I am still looking for the three chrome pieces that
fit inside the windshield of a '63 Chrysler 300 Conv.

I think some earlier models used these too, maybe
'62 or '61 convertibles.

I think the parts are as follows:

Moulding Windshield Garnish

Upper: 2244305 (Horizontal piece under header)
Left and Right Side: 1963346 and 1963347

I am looking for good condition pieces, not necessarily
NOS or Show Quality. I may take someones spares
and have them replated.

If I cannot find these, I may have my pieces rechromed
for a reasonable price, near Chicago. There is always the
risk of someone losing these parts.

Is there a good chrome plater near Chicago for small
parts and possibly bumpers that are reasonably priced?

300ly,
Mark Lindahl
Barrington, IL