Engine Turquoise

Hi to all.,

Having tried various makes of Chrysler Turquoise, I can tell you that the
Mopar Peformance stuff is close, but no cigar. If you are restoring a
"driver" it will be close enough. If you are planning on entering in 300
Club concours, you will probably lose some points as the Mopar Performance
stuff won't match the judges' paint chip.

Best bet is / was Plasticote #210 . But it seems that it is No Longer
Available. I tried to get some thru a large supplier, and he, in turn, tried
hard and even contacted the factory, where he was told that Plasticote no
longer makes it.

I do not know what is the current "best" paint.

Leaving for Nashville tomorrow AM, bright and early ; please do not e-mail
me for the next ten days or so, this will be a vacation, meaning NO COMPUTER
! I do hope to see many of you in Tenessee !

300'ly to all.
John