Vapour lock / fuel quality

Hi.
Thanks to all of you who gave me new inputs on this subject. I have not begun any troubleshooting yet, but I will soon.
One came up with the idea of fuel quality. That was the first thing that crossed my mind too, when this problem first occured.
As I recall back in the early '80's at "Car school", we learned about summer and winter fuel. Winter fuel was supposed to evaporate at lower temperature, than summer fuel. In those days most of the cars were still equiped with carburators, and needed fuel that evaporated eazy at cold start in the winter time. I was told that the oilcompanys mixed the fuel for each season and area, but how is it to day? Is there still a difference between summer and winter fuel?
I think I have winter fuel in my 300C. Thats my theory.

Thanks

Oddvin Skråmestø