Parts For Sale

Group:

Ran into former club member Joel Cox at a swap meet Saturday.
He still had some reproduction parts left that he had "sand-cast" in BRASS years ago such as 300F reverse lamp bezels, 300F license frame and 300F deck "CHRYSLER" script w/ logo.

Among his used parts I saw 300G side madallions and bezels,
300F/G manifold heat elbow, ram intake carburetor linkage,the small piece for F,G,H console that covers where front and rear side stainless joins and a hemi valve cover (yes-with rocker reliefs) for I THINK he said C or D.

Call Joel DIRECT at 440-366-6767. (Ohio)

PLEASE! DO NOT REPLY TO ME - I am not involved in the sale of thse parts.

Jeff Miklas