Blackie

Members:

We entered Blackie again in a Classic Car Show this past weekend. It was
entered in the 7th Annual Saugus Speedway Oldies and Goodies Car Show. We
entered it in two classes: Mopar and Classic.

We are proud to inform you we took 1st place in the Mopar class and 2nd place
in the Classic class. In Classic we came 2nd to a 1961 T-Bird. We don't
know how that happened! (chuckle) ... maybe it was because we had already
taken 1st place in Mopar - we donno. Still very happy ... that's all to

Best regards,
Ted and Louise Larangeira