Greetings From Pennsylvania

Hi, Gang,
Mark Souders here, I just recently joined the club. I purchased a 300-H in
August from a friend in South Carolina. He's also a member, Herb Moore of
Florence, SC. The car is mostly complete and needs to be assembled. There
are some items that are missing, such as the oval air cleaners, rear bumper
guards, the rubber pads that go between the rear bumper and body (my cores
are too far gone), sill plates, side and front plastic medallions, and a set
of correct carpets. Any ideas where I can find some of this stuff ?? The
assembly is going together well so far. I've found some excellent links and
contacts through the club web page already. I'm looking forward to the meet
in Lehigh Valley 2004, it's very close to home.

Thanks, and glad to be aboard,

Mark