Air cleaner housings for the ram cars; F, G etc

Air cleaner housings for the ram cars; F, G etc

Hi all,

For those of you who belive that fiberglass is more for the Chevy Corvette fans I can give you a hint about a good alternative.
Reproduction of these housings is performed in Sweden, in sheet metal, punched with professional tooling I would guess, and surely the closest you will get in appereance if you can´t find a set of used ones. Also new door sill plates (duplicates 57-59, with 300-logo but also other types like correct for Adventurer, D500 N:Y) are made by the same people and those are in aluminium. True pieces of art.

To my knowledge these parts are also made available in the US but unsure about where at this point.

For those of you interested you can leave your e-mail or phone number with me and I´ll ask the producers; fellow 300 (F) owner Bengt Busk, or Jan Friberg, to make contact to you directly and reply on availability in the US,prices, quality etc.

++
Anyone in the LA area who already did a check on a -61 Newport for sale on the E-bay lately? I´d love to share someones detailed opinion about thiscar sold by Robert Zymet although it´s just a regular Newport.

rgds
Ulf Larsson, Sweden 3N57 2660