Air cleaner housings - demand ?

hi Ulf, and list..

Mike Laiserin's fiberglass housings are a much cheaper alternative to
"correct" metal air cleaners. There are many people putting crossrams on hot
rods and other cars that never had them from the factory, and, for them, the
fiberglass units will be a great plus. Or for the budget-conscious. The
fiberglass units are about half the price of the metal repro units, when
sold thru the Club.

Yes, I have seen ( and bought) some of John Friberg's repros, and they are
indeed superb. The only problem is that they are not currently available. I
spoke to John Friberg last week, and he told me that he would once again
make some more, but not immediately. When the time comes, I am sure the Club
will order another batch of both the round and the ovals. John Friberg is
aware of this.

John