power steering rebuild

Hi Tom, and whoever else..

My only opinion about Steer and Gear is that they charged me $100 LESS to
rebuild a 60 Chrysler steering box, than FirmFeel Inc did during the same
year. Both companies did satisfactory work, but a big price difference
between the two. Steer and Gear gets my business from now on. Quick
turnaround, too !

John