From: Thomas Miller
To: 300fan@xxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 5:07 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Re: Chrysler [300] power steering rebuild

Hi Larry,

>From the my 300 list server archives: (kind of on the other side of
the country for you but, these guys are good!)

Take care.

BTW, if anybody is looking for info that may have appeared on the
listserver in the past, I have at present over 11,000 postings from it
dating back to 11/26/98. all searchable keyword. Let me know if you're
looking for anything that was posted here in the past that you can't
seem to find or remember!

Best Regards,

Thomas F. Miller

tfm@xxxx
614.975.4164 voice/page
707.667.2601 eFax

>>> Keith Simons <ksimons@xxxx> 08/24/99 09:33PM >>>
I also have had very good luck with Steer and gear, Not only with 300's
but
with all makes

Keith
At 09:09 PM 8/23/99 -0400, you wrote:

> I believe Jerry Reese is the gentleman's name that owns Steer and
Geer.
I've met him personally on several occasions and have no qualms about
droping off the pump and box out of my C here in the near future.
I'll
report the results to all that are interested.

>Best Regards to all,
>
>Thomas F. Miller
>'57C, 99M

>Hello group,
>
>We recently had a good experience with a vendor that rebuilt a
steering gear
>for a 1967 Dodge Polara convertible. I share this experience because
of the
>very difficult time we have had lately trying to find a decent rebuilt
gear
>for any car. The Polara gear (and pump) Steer and Gear rebuilt for us
was a
>rework of the second try from a major player in the rebuild business
>headquartered here in Arizona. We do believe in doing the pump and
gear at
>the same time and changing the hoses also just to keep everything spic
and
>span. Also, the Polara was set up for easy steer just like factory
per
>request of our customer.
>
>Anyway, Steer and Gear in Columbus, OH, did make one Polara steer just
fine
>for us the first time out. I do not have a name but 1-800-253-4327
worked
>from here in Arizona.
>
>We are now aware of the firm in Texas and have talked with another in
Nevada
>that works with old Chrysler gears. With such resources, we should be
able
>to keep our old Chryslers steering down the road.
>
>Warren Anderson
>Sedona,AZ
>
>To reply to sender, click on Reply to Author.
>To reply to the group, click on Reply to All.
>Address: chrysler300@xxxx
>Contact: rcmerritt@xxxx
>
>To reply to sender, click on Reply to Author.
>To reply to the group, click on Reply to All.
>Address: chrysler300@xxxx
>Contact: rcmerritt@xxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor