Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Re: Chrysler [300] power steering rebuild

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Re: Chrysler [300] power steering rebuild

Roger,
According to information I have the 300B had 9 ratios available starting at
3.07 and higher to 4.89. Nothing below 3.07. Mine has the 3.07 (good for
the Flying Mile!).
Best way to find one is put out a "wanted" to all Mopar clubs as well as the
Club's publications so it will get to everyone.
John R. Cote
CT.