Re: [Chrysler300] car history

Hi Don,
Welcome to the club! And many congratulations on being the proud new owner
of a Chrysler 300. Allan and I along with Eleanor Riehl and Gil Cunningham
have amassed historical data on many 300's
over the years. And we enjoy sharing the information we have with our
fellow club
members about their 300.

You bought the C from Larry Carrel (California). Larry bought the car in
1993 from Bill Preston (California) who bought the car in the early '80's
from R.R. Kretschmer. Our records do not go back any further than that.

All of our information comes from you - the club members. The old Clearing
House which used to advertise cars for sale and cars wanted, for club
members and as a service to the club is not needed any more. No one really
wants to junk a 300 and that was the prime motivation for the Clearing
House. But what to do with a filing cabinet full of historical data? We
sure didn't throw it away! In fact, we made an Archive Form similar to the
old Evaluation form so you can tell us all about your 300 - who owned it,
what the options are, how it looks and runs. I guess it's time to ask the
club editor to re-run the form if he has the room. (OK Andy?)

300ly,
Allan & Gloria Moon
-Two 300 Nuts -

PS: Don, we're informal here. I am just Gloria.