AAJ Brakes disc conversion for C300

I think AAJ Brakes out of Portland offers disc conversions for C300 and 300B. I installed one of his kits on Dad's 300C (need the driveshaft finished to give them a real workout). He lists '55 - '56 Dodge and Plymouth on his site www.aajbrakes.com.
The owner seems to be a very nice and was truly interested in our being satisfied with the conversion and asked lots of questions concerning the conversion.