From: Chris Davis
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 7:04 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] AAJ Brakes disc conversion for C300

I think AAJ Brakes out of Portland offers disc conversions for C300 and
300B. I installed one of his kits on Dad's 300C (need the driveshaft
finished to give them a real workout). He lists '55 - '56 Dodge and
Plymouth on his site www.aajbrakes.com.
The owner seems to be a very nice and was truly interested in our being
satisfied with the conversion and asked lots of questions concerning the
conversion.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor