Telling DC what you think

Club,

I thought Joe Brilando has a good idea. I couldn't find an e-mail address to send suggestions to, but I located this on the DC web site. Anyone interested could drop them a line. I'm going to.

Mick

Suggestions And Ideas

Unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions to DaimlerChrysler will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. DaimlerChrysler has a specific department and procedure for receiving and processing all outside suggestion materials. You may obtain Suggestion Agreement forms and procedural information by writing to the following address:

DaimlerChrysler
Outside Suggestions Office
CIMS: 483-01-07
800 Chrysler Drive East
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2757

You may also request information about DaimlerChrysler's outside suggestion procedure by calling the DaimlerChrysler Customer Center at 1-800-992-1997. If you submit anything to DaimlerChrysler that does not completely comply with DaimlerChrysler's outside suggestion procedure, you agree that the submission is not made in confidence and that DaimlerChrysler may freely use any ideas, inventions or anything else contained in your submission.

-- ?