Re: [Chrysler300] GOT A QUESTION

Ryan,

The crossover pipe helps the engine breathe a little better, each cylinder has a chance to flow into both mufflers instead of one, that cuts down on the restriction and allows you to use quieter style mufflers and still have power and efficiency. The crossover also makes things a bit quieter and keeps the tailpipe on the "cold" side from rotting out earlier.

Mike