Re: [Chrysler300] RE: Outgassing ?

I can vouch on the testing of the outgassing, actually
liberating plasticizer out of the vinyl.
We sold EPA an electric infrared heat bank so they could
simulate sunshine on automobiles.
The heat liberates the plasticizer which is part of the
chemical makeup of vinyl to keep it soft and give a good
feel to your hand like touching new leather.
This was many years ago so if there were problems, EPA
would have banned its use by now.
Regular cleaning is key as the plasticizer oxidizes on
your windows it becomes harder to remove.

Jim Faber