New to Group (C300, B300 Focus -- For Now)

New to Group (C300, B300 Focus -- For Now)

Hi Folks,
I'm the newest member to the club (and the list serve). Just wanted to
introduce myself and start some networking. My name is David, I live just
outside of Philadelphia ("Main Line") and have been in love with
automobiles since well before I could talk. First car was a 1968 Ford
Mustang, second was a BMW 318is, current ride is a GMC Typhoon; thus, I am
non-partisan in my passion. I'm a 35 year old entrepreneur/marketing
consultant (Fortune 500 clients and their agencies) and my list of
favorite cars is endless. Just give me a year and a marque ; ) Also into
automotive art with several prints, mostly Alain Levesque, scattered
throughout the office.

As part of a generation that grew up on Chrysler's "leaner years" (read:
K-car), I only recently "discovered" the 300 letter cars on a meaningful
basis and have fallen in love. While my wife leans a bit towards a drop
top, a 300D (for example) is a bit beyond our financial budget. Currently
strongly leaning towards a semi-running C300 or 300B in need of TLC.
Looking for a project, but not a lifelong commitment.

I'd really like to hear from anyone who currently owns a C300 or 300B as
we've never actually *seen* one and would like to make a more informed
decision as to whether this is the model direction we'd like to go. (It'd
also be great to hear from folks currently restoring a C300/300B as well
as folks with one possibly for sale.)

Anyone in Southern NJ, Northeastern PA, or Northern Delaware care to do a
little "show & tell"? We'll be in the North Fork of Long Island over the
Holidays in the event that anyone near Riverhead, NY is on the list and
wishes to open up his/her collection. We promise not to touch anything
without being invited to do so and promise complete confidentiality.

Think that's enough yapping for now. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Cheers,

DAVID

--
David Morrison
President/Founder

"The Corporate World's Bridge to the Fountain of Youth Since 1991"

TWENTYSOMETHING INC. is an internationally recognized pioneer in
youth/young adult research & consulting. The firm uniquely combines
unparalleled market insights, credentials, multi-category expertise, and
"street smarts" to help its clients develop on-target strategies,
communications, and new products.

entitles other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
computer. Thank you.

La información transmitida es para el uso exclusivo de la persona o
entidad a quien va dirigida, y puede contener información de carácter
confidencial o privilegiado. Se prohibe a cualquier persona o entidad
distinta al destinatario, cualquier revisión, retransmisión, distribución
u otro uso de la información. Si recibió este mensaje por equivocación,
atentamente le solicitamos eliminar la información de cualquier equipo de
cómputo y hacerlo del conocimiento del remitente. Gracia.