RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler Turquoise

Tower Paint offers a custom paint matching service. If you send a sample they
will computer scan the color and put the results into a spray can. They will
adjust the gloss to match, or as per your specifications. They will also add a
flex agent, so that you can spray vinyl. I sent them color samples in the form
of vinyl swatches of the door panels of my 59 Dodge, and they matched the color
and gloss perfectly. They also matched the semi-gloss blue for my dash with
similar results. Not cheap, but worth it, IMHO. WWW.TowerPaint.Com

Ron