Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler Turquoise

In a message dated 12/17/02 6:02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ronbo97@xxxx writes:

> Tower Paint offers a custom paint matching service. If you send a sample
> they
> will computer scan the color and put the results into a spray can. They
> will
> adjust the gloss to match, or as per your specifications. They will also
> add a
> flex agent, so that you can spray vinyl. I sent them color samples in the
> form
> of vinyl swatches of the door panels of my 59 Dodge, and they matched the
> color
> and gloss perfectly. They also matched the semi-gloss blue for my dash with
>
> similar results. Not cheap, but worth it, IMHO. WWW.TowerPaint.Com
>
> Ron

If they can make a good, tough engine paint, maybe the club store could have
them match the official color chip and have them make up one batch of a few
cases of aerosol cans for members to buy from the club. That way, everybody
gets the same thing. I have 2 old cans of Plasticote #210 and they don't
even match each other. One's darker and bluer than the other. Just a
thought.

George Clineman