From: casa <casa@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 6:15 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] tranny

> The transmission on my 62 sport has a leak. The fluid comes down the side
of the transmission on the drivers side. I may have over filled it once.
Local mechanic told me it would cost more to take the tranny out of the car
than to have the whole transmission rebuilt. Can I take this thing out
myself? I built my garage with a 4' wide x 5'deep x 13' long pit for oil
changes. Would this help? I doubt if this has ever been apart. Any advice
would be appreciated. Cal and Sara