300C Drive Belts Update

Hi to all,
Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees. In my quest for
the correct smooth belts, I took several paths which led nowhere. Then a
friend gave me some part numbers and told me to order thru my local
Chrysler dealer. When the belts came in, they looked good but turned out
to be too wide--
15 series (meaning 15/32 inch) instead of 13 series. When I went back
with the corrected numbers, I was told they were not available. I
accepted this for awhile as the ordering system is on a nationwide
computer network. Then one day while leafing thru a catalog from Koller
Dodge in the Chicago area,
I saw that they carried Mopar belts. A quick call and four days later
they were on my doorstep.
The numbers I used were: power steering pump, double pulley
B0013441 (ask for matched set)
generator, single pulley
B0013451. This one was a tad long, anything
between 44 and 45 inches will work fine due to the wide adjustment range.
Reach Koller Dodge at 630.355.3411 or www.kollerdodgeparts.com

Dave Geise
57C in NJ

Only $9.95 per month!